Feel free to get in touch if your answer isn't here
1. Who can attend the event?
Healthwatch Week is a free online event for all Healthwatch staff, volunteers and board members.
The agenda will cover a range of topics and themes relevant to all colleagues. There is no restriction on Healthwatch Teams who would like to join the keynote sessions, we welcome all colleagues in all roles to join and hear the discussions.
With the smaller role specific sessions being delivered over the four days of Healthwatch Week, so that we can make sure everyone has the opportunity to attend, we ask that only one representative from each Healthwatch joins the breakout sessions, unless otherwise stated on the booking form.
If you have any queries in regard to attendance, please email: [email protected]
Registration for each session closes the working day before the session delivery, unless it is fully booked. For example, sessions on Monday 2nd November would close at the end of the day on Friday 30th October, with dial in details for each session being sent out in advance of the session.
2. Why should you attend?
There are plenty of benefits to joining us for Healthwatch Week, including:
- Online opportunities to network, share best practice and discuss with other Healthwatch leaders and colleagues from across the country
- Developing key skills and discussing how to deal with the challenges facing the network in the year ahead.
- Helping to build strength and confidence in your ability to better support people in your area.
- Demonstrating the impact and importance of your work in the health and social care world.
3. Who is speaking and what sort of sessions will be on offer?
Healthwatch Week will cover a range of topics, which look closely at key health and social care issues, our role helping to improve care for people, as well as the challenges we might face in the year ahead.
We’ll hear from keynote speakers from the breadth of the health and social care landscape, with a full programme of breakout sessions led by colleagues from Healthwatch England, working with partner organisations from the sector and local Healthwatch sharing regional learning and experiences.
4. Technology: how to I access Healthwatch Week?
Healthwatch Week will be delivered via Microsoft Teams platform, apart from the Panel sessions (10.15-11.15 each day), which will be delivered via Zoom.
The easiest way is to download the Teams App to desktop or mobile, which can be done on the following link click here
- Google Play Microsoft Teams link click here
- Apple Store for iPad or iPhone link click here
The easiest way to join mainstage sessions (10.15-11.15 daily) is via Zoom. To download the App please read details on the following link here
We strongly recommend downloading the app onto your preferred device and testing its functionality in advance of the sessions you have booked onto. If you have any queries, please contact the Healthwatch Week team on [email protected]
5. How do I log in to the sessions?
All dial in details for each session you have registered for will be sent to you 24hrs in advance of the sessions you have booked onto via the registration platform. Please make sure that you have registered for the correct session, as the links we send will match your specific agenda bookings.
6. Where can I go to find out more information about registering for a place and to discuss any specific requirements prior to registering?
To book your place at Healthwatch Week register here.
For all other Healthwatch Week enquiries, please feel free to contact the events team by emailing your query directly through to us at: [email protected]