Feel free to get in touch if your answer isn't here
1. What if I have forgotten my password, cannot find it, or would like to update it?
If you are unable to locate your password, please click "Register or log in" in the top right-hand corner of the website and then click "Forgotten password" on the next page. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
2. Will I still be able to view the webinar after the event if I am unable to attend on the day?
The full webinar will be available to view after the event. This will be available in the Content Library.
3. Will I be able to ask questions and communicate with the speakers?
During the webcast you will be able to take part in polling activities and submit questions to the speakers.
4. How do I access the virtual event?
On the day of the event, login to this hub and select the ‘Watch live’ tab. The stream will start 30 minutes before the first session.
We recommend that you use headphones for the best viewing experience and have a stable connection. For details on technical support, please read our guide by clicking here.
5. Can I get CPE/CPD points from this webinar?
You will receive a certificate at the end of the event, which you will be able to use to claim your CPE/CPD. For two day attendance 2.5 points will be awarded.