The Live Group are committed to making information available and easily accessible to the public through the GreenGage Live website.
The layout of the site takes into account users who are visually impaired or have difficulties using a mouse. It is fully compatible with popular screen readers, and is navigable via the keyboard alone.
Access keys can be used to move quickly to common pages without the need for a mouse.
- Alt + 0 - Accessibility information
- Alt + T - Terms of Website Use
- Alt + H - Event Home
- Alt + R - Registration
- Alt + U - Delegates
- Alt + Q - FAQ
- Alt + C - Contact Us
- Alt + 1 to Alt + 9 Will navigate through the Event Details sections.
Using access keys
Access keys are used in different ways on different browsers.
- Internet Explorer 5 and above: Alt & [access key], Enter
- Google Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox 1.x, Netscape 6 and above: Alt & [access key]
- Firefox 2.x: Alt & Shift & [access key]
- Opera: Shift & Esc & [key number] (or Shift, then Esc, then [access key]).
On Mac OS
- Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Netscape: Ctrl & [access key]
- Opera: Shift & Esc [access key]
- Internet Explorer: Ctrl & [access key], Enter
Changing text size
The size of the text on this site can be increased or decreased. To do this, adjust your browser's settings by going to the View menu, then select 'text size' or 'text zoom' or 'zoom' and increase the size of the text. Alternatively:
When using Microsoft Internet Explorer hold Alt + V then press X to open the font-size menu. Use the up/down arrow keys to select your desired font size followed by Return or Enter to confirm.
When using Firefox hold Ctrl then use the plus and minus keys to adjust the font size.
When using Opera use the plus and minus keys to increase and decrease the size respectively.