Feel free to get in touch if your answer isn't here
1. Is there a cost to attend the event?
There is no cost to attend.
2. How many delegates per organisation can attend?
Please note that due to capacity limitations in place, only one individual per invite will be able to attend. Please contact the team if you would like to add a colleague to the waiting list. The waiting list will be reviewed by ESFA closer to the event and you will be informed by email if there is availability.
3. I've registered for an event, but now I can't attend. Can a colleague attend in my place?
Yes. Please cancel your registration and ask your colleague to register their place. To cancel your registration, log in here and click 'Cancel registration' at the top of the registration details page. Alternatively, contact us here and we can cancel your booking.
4. I am unable to attend the event I have been invited too, am I able to attend another event at a different location?
Due to capacity limitations in place, it will not be possible for you to attend an event at a different location. Please contact the team if you would like to attend an event at a different location.
5. What is the dress code for the event?
6. Will refreshments be provided?
Depending on the time of the event - they vary from breakfast, lunch and early evening events – light refreshments will be provided.
7. Will presentations be available from the event?
An evaluation form will be sent to all attendees after the event. Presentation slides will be sent to all those who fill out the evaluation.
8. Can I cancel my booking?
If you wish to cancel your place at the event, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible. To cancel your registration, log in here and click 'Cancel registration' at the top of the registration details page. Alternatively, contact us here and we can cancel your booking.
Newmarket Racecourses Conference Centre, Suffolk — Wednesday, 6 November 2019