The SINCE 9/11 National Education Conference offers a unique opportunity for school leaders across the country to come together to discuss how we can work together to promote tolerance, and respect for all faiths and religions. Join us on the day to access our free, highly acclaimed education programme designed to teach the events, causes and consequences of 9/11.
"What unites us is far greater than what divides us".
Our headline speakers on the day include:
- Professor Simon Schama CBE - Professor at Columbia University and a Contributing Editor of the Financial Times
- Lord Nash - Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Schools.
- Sara Khan - Co-Director of Inspire.
- Admiral Lord West - Former Home Office Security Minister
- Kamal Hanif OBE - Executive Principal of Waverley Education Foundation in Birmingham.
Our presenter for the day will be Tim Marlow, Artistic Director of the Royal Academy of Arts.
Join us on the day to access our suite of free classroom resources and network with other school leaders to discuss issues including:
- Whole school approaches to promoting tolerance, and respect for all faiths.
- Best practice approaches to handling sensitive or difficult conversations.
- The role of schools in promoting social cohesion.
See the full conference programme
and our speaker biographies
The registration fee is £199
(concessions available - please contact us).