Feel free to get in touch if your answer isn't here
1. What is the aim of this event?
The aim of the conference is to shine a light on the challenges and dilemmas of protecting children and vulnerable people in the workplace and community settings.
The conference will explore how safeguarding partners can contribute to safer recruitment practices before, during and post recruitment. It will also focus on the necessary responses when abuse is suspected and disclosed.
2. Who should attend?
All professionals working with or for vulnerable groups including HR professionals and safeguarding partners from areas such as:
- Universities and Colleges
- Local Authority
3. When will the conference take place?
Thursday, March 12th, 2020
Time: 9:00 – 9:30am Registration and Refreshments
4. Where will the conference be held?
The Titanic Hotel - Rum Warehouse Conference Centre (next to the hotel),
Stanley Dock, Regent Road, Liverpool L3 0AN
5. I don’t know the Liverpool area, could you give me directions?
Please visit the venue page for information on travel and directions.
6. How will I book onto the event?
In order to register for this exciting event, please visit our conference website
7. How much will it cost to attend the event as a delegate?
Conference fees are:
- £195.00 (excluding VAT) – delegate fee
- £145.00 (excluding VAT) – reduced fee for Registered Charities
and Not for Profit Organisations
8. How much would it cost if I want to exhibit at the conference?
If you would email the Conference Team with your request on: [email protected] and they will get back to you with all the details as they are released.
9. Is there parking available at the venue?
The Hotel has a secure private parking space at the disposal of visitors. Fees are as follow:
Up to 1 hour – Free
Up to 2 hours - £2.00
Up to 3 hours - £3.00
Up to 4 hours - £4.00
Up to 24 hours- £5.00
There is also parking available on street.
There are Electric car charging points on the hotels premises available for hotel guests.
10. Will lunch be provided?
Yes, lunch will be provided. Also, refreshments will be provided:
On arrival - Mid-morning - Mid-afternoon
11. How will I make my requirements and preferences clear?
When you register to attend the event at our conference website , you will be able to state any accessibility and / or dietary requirements.
Should you require any further information, please email the team on [email protected]