1. How can I pay my registration fee?
Registration fees can be settled via credit card (Visa/Mastercard/Visa Debit/or Amex), cheque made payable to "The British Laryngological Association", or via bank transfer.
2. What is included in the registration fee?
Admission to the Scientific Sessions and exhibition and posters, all conference materials, tea, coffee and lunch, Poster Session including wine and cheese on Wednesday, 25th September 2019 (17:15 – 18:30) Certificate of Attendance (on completion of online evaluation form sent post event) and VAT @ 20%.
3. How do I get to the conference venue?
Detailed joining instructions will be sent to you 2 weeks prior to the event. Contained within the instructions will be guidance on travel to the venue.
4. Does the registration fee include accommodation?
No the registration does not include accommodation; it is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange their own accommodation.
5. Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the conference, can I substitute a colleague?
Substitutions can be made up to the day of the conference. To do this please notify the conference department at firstname.lastname@example.org in writing of the name of the registered delegate and the name of the substituting delegate as soon as possible.
6. What is the cancellation policy?
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to the Organising Secretariat, BLA at email@example.com Registration cancellations will be accepted until the 26th August 2019 with a refund as follows:
- Emailed prior to 22 July 2019
Full refund less 10% administration fee
- Emailed from 22 July 2019 until 26th August 2019
50% refund (or 50% payment to be made to BLA if fees not already paid at time of cancellation)
- Emailed after 26th August 2019
No refunds will be given (or 100% payment to be made to BLA if fees not already paid at time of cancellation)
7. Will I get a Certificate of Attendance at the Conference?
A Certificate of Attendance will be emailed to all registered delegates on receipt of the completed online Evaluation Form sent after the Conference.
8. Will lunch and refreshments be provided?
We provide networking tea & coffee breaks and lunch for all delegates during the day and make every effort to cater for special dietary requirements (see below).
9. Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
We aim to cater for all special dietary requirements however we do require advanced notice, please state any dietary requirements when booking. If you require a Kosher Meal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there will be a supplementary charge of £75.00 for a Kosher Meal.
10. Is there wifi available?
There is complimentary wifi for all participants during the conference.
11. What is the dress code?
The dress code is business attire.
12. I need an invoice before I can pay, what should I do?
Once you have completed your registration online you will automatically be sent an invoice to your email address.
13. I think I’ve paid twice, what should I do?
Please use the Contact Us form for any payment queries or call us directly on 020 8481 3302.
14. Can I access my online conference record once it has been submitted?
Yes, you will still be able to view and edit your personal information by logging back into your account and going to your registration summary.