Registration is now closed.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the event next week!
The Analytics Conference Series has become the data analyst's first choice for networking and learning best practices and new ideas from industry experts, thought leaders and peers.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE CONFERENCE AGENDA
The Park Plaza Hotel is now full. However, if you require accommodation please contact Kathryn McDonagh on Kathryn.McDonagh@sas.com and we will put you on a waiting list or suggest some alternatives.
The first annual Analytics Conference was held in Copenhagen in 2009. In 2011, the conference merged with SAS' data mining and business forecasting conferences from the United States to create an international series of educational events focused on analytics. In 2013 the Analytics Conference Series kicks off in London bringing together analytics experts and professionals from various industries around the globe. Join hundreds of your colleagues to learn the latest best practices, methodologies and new techniques in the field of analytics. For more information on the conference please see: http://www.sas.com/analyticsseries
This year's conference program will include:
- two SAS analytics certifications
- three keynotes
- approximately 30 papers and demos in 10 session tracks
- speakers from Europe and the United States
- pre-conference training courses
- exhibition hall with SAS demos, sponsors, a SAS Bookstore, and more social and networking opportunities.
Cost to attend
- data mining
- text analytics
- fraud detection
- analytics for customer insight
- predictive modelling
- analytics for risk
- supply chain analytics
- high-performance analytics
- new for 2013: introduction to analytics
- SAS certified predictive modeller
- SAS certified statistical business analyst.
- Conference only (full price): £800 + VAT
- Conference and 2 days training (full price): £1,600 + VAT
Please find the pre-conference training offerings through the following link: http://www.sas.com/events/analytics/europe/train.html
Please find the full agenda through the following link: http://www.sas.com/events/analytics/europe/agenda.pdf